All services are at no charge to the patient
Helping women achieve their full potential despite the pressures and consequences of an unintended pregnancy is our mission.
When a woman discovers that she is pregnant, she has 3 options: parenting, abortion or adoption. There is no easy choice if you’re not emotionally ready to have a child. You need as much information about each option to help you make a decision that you can be happy with years from now.
Medical Services: Pregnancy testing, Doppler screening, limited OB ultrasound for pregnancy verification and fetal viability, STD testing, Pap testing for those between 21-39 years of age, counseling with medical professionals, and medical referrals for prenatal care. Information on fetal development , abortion techniques and risks, and adoption is presented to each pregnant woman.
NEED A PREGNANCY TEST? Pregnancy tests are always available here at the Rockville Pregnancy Clinic. Ours are 99% accurate. Pregnancy can be detected as early as 10 days past conception with a concentrated urine sample.
We offer patients limited ultrasound for diagnosing viable pregnancies.
We offer free sonograms. Sonogram technology allows a look into the womb. Before you schedule an abortion, it is wise to see if you even have a viable
Healthy Moms, Healthy Babies:Childbirth education is available and topics include pregnancy, labor and delivery, infant nutrition, and baby care basics.
Post Abortion Recovery is made possible through our 10-week sessions for groups or individuals. Some individuals may experience emotional trauma following an abortion and need healing and reconciliation.
Baby Boutique: A wide assortment of “gently used” baby and toddler clothing is available.
Referrals: Through its community network, RPC provides client referrals to adoption services, prenatal care, maternity homes, legal and financial assistance programs, psychological and social work counseling, parenting education resource programs as well as referrals for food and housing. For a pregnancy center near you, call 1-800-395-HELP.
Our Commitment of Care
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, or disability.
- Clients are treated with respect and compassion.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.